Delivery fee: The delivery fee means the amount and value of the shipment sent with the shipping company (shipping fee) which is a fixed fee for each shipment ordered by the customer and the shipping company is obliged to ship the customer’s request to the city chosen as the customer’s address with the customer’s obligation to clarify all delivery address data by selecting the city name, neighborhood name and street name and adding any other special landmark entitled Delivery to the customer and the store is obliged to add this information to the shipping company until the shipment is delivered
Payment fee at delivery: The payment fee is intended on receipt, which is specified only on the shipments in which the payment method is chosen by (payment upon receipt), these fees are paid only with the shipments in which the payment method is chosen “payment upon delivery (payment upon receipt),”, knowing that these fees are not for the delivery of the shipment but for the option of payment upon receipt when the shipment arrives in the customer’s city and customer’s address (whether received from the customer’s location or from the shipping company’s office).
* Orders in which the payment method is chosen “bank transfer or payment by card” does not have any additional fees for “payment upon delivery” (payment upon receipt) for example
If the customer does not receive the shipment sent from a cactus store with the shipping company and the shipment returns to the store, the customer is therefore obliged.
If the order is not received (payment upon delivery = payment upon receipt)
If the customer does not receive the order, whether it is the delivery method through the shipping company or through a representative, the order is cancelled and the customer will incur the delivery or shipping fee (the value of the charge charge charge for the customer’s city and its return to the store) and no new order will be shipped or delivered to the customer except by paying these fees due to the customer’s failure to receive the shipment from the shipping company and his failure to comply with the contract concluded and his approval to confirm the shipment to his city after the store contacts with the customer through the watt-up method.
* If the customer’s action is repeated more than once, the customer number will be added to the blacklist
* Note that the shipment does not exceed its stay at the shipping company from 5 to 7 days in the customer’s city
Note that all payment requests upon receipt (payment upon delivery) shipped outside Najran city are not processed or shipped until the customer confirms the order through whatsapp
If you do not receive the application (credit card, bank transfer = prepaid request)
If the customer does not receive the order, whether it is the delivery method through the shipping company or through a representative, the order is considered cancelled and the customer will bear the delivery or shipping fee (the value of the shipment charge for the customer’s city and its return to the store) and the amount of the order (the value of the products) is added after deducting the delivery or shipping fees and transfer fees for the customer’s bank account or credit card if any.
*If the customer does more than once, the customer’s number will be added to the blacklist
*Note that the shipment does not exceed its stay at the shipping company from 5 to 7 days
Cancel the order (payment upon receipt)
The customer can cancel the order before confirming it, but after receiving the confirmation the request cannot be cancelled
* Note that all payment requests upon receipt (payment upon delivery) shipped outside Najran city are not processed or shipped until the customer confirms the order through whatsapp
Cancellation of application (bank transfer and credit card)
The customer can cancel the order before entering the application in the processing phase and not receive it from the shipping company, and the customer will bear the transfer fee for his bank account if any or any other credit card charges
If the request arrives minus
If the customer’s request is deficient, whether the order is through a credit card, bank transfer or payment upon receipt, the undervaluation of the item is returned to the customer. Customer bank account or credit card
* Taking into account the delay these days due to the Corona crisis and any delay caused by the delivery or shipping company is responsible for this and the Store of Echoes of Sunrise does not bear the slightest responsibility for this and here is general information about the current conditions of the delivery and shipping companies according to the experiences of shoppers and after receiving the shipment effectively from the store echoes of sunrise
SMSA: Delivery time from 7 to 14 working days.
*The terms and conditions on this page are binding on all parties and control the relationship between them, and may be updated or modified at any time so be careful to follow them continuously for the safety of dealing between all parties